GET RATES – APPLY IN SECONDS
VA, FHA, USDA, Agency
This information may help you analyze your financial needs. It is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations and financial situation.
The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties.
US Mortgage Corporation offers a variety of Loan Products so that we can find the optimal loan solution for our clients and their budgets.
- To reduce their monthly mortgage payment (By refinancing a current mortgage loan, the consumer’s total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan)
- To reduce the time of their mortgagefrom a 30 year to a 15 year mortgage
- To switch from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate mortgage or vice versa
- To consolidate two mortgages into one
- To switch from a government loan to a conventional loan
- To eliminate Mortgage Insurance when applicable
- Pay off high interest credit cards
- Pay for a child’s college education
- Fund a retirement account
- Cover the cost of a major purchase or home improvement project
- Use the cash to buy other properties as a second home or investment
A reverse mortgage is a home loan that allows seniors to receive cash payments against the value of their home equity. It is called a reverse mortgage because instead of you making payments on the loan, you receive cash payments from the wealth you’ve amassed from your home’s equity.
What is a Reverse Mortgage Like?
A reverse mortgage is an excellent solution for seniors with moderate to high equity in their home who need some extra cash or financial relief without any credit requirements. The loans are available to homeowners, who are 62 years of age and older, and provide a number of benefits, including:
- paying off a current mortgage, should you have one
- allowing seniors to live in their home without making monthly mortgage payments *
- providing tax-free ** money for any use
- ability to pay monthly bills and live comfortably
- providing relief from medical bills and debt
- providing cash for remodeling or home renovations
- Retaining ownership of your home. *
Reverse Mortgage Options and Obligations
Reverse mortgages allow homeowners to access their equity in several ways. You can receive money as a lump sum, a line of credit, a monthly payment, or any combination of the three depending on the loan program that you choose. You retain the title to your home, and you are responsible for all property taxes, insurance costs, and home maintenance—all of which can be paid out of cash secured by the loan.
For homeowners’ protection, reverse mortgages are designed so you cannot owe more than your house is worth. The loan itself does not come due for as long as you live in the house as your primary residence and as long as you keep your property taxes and insurance up to date while keeping the home adequately maintained.
US Mortgage Corporation offers three different Reverse Mortgage (HECM) options:
- HECM Fixed
- HECM Line of Credit
- HECM for Purchase.
* – Homeowner is responsible for property taxes, insurance and maintenance
** – Please consult with a financial adviser
Want to learn more about a Reverse Mortgage (HECM)? Speak with a Licensed Loan Officer.
Call Today 1-800-LOANS-15 (1-800-562-6715)
Our company focuses on educating first time home buyers, saving people money through refinances, giving people the opportunity for a better life through reverse mortgages, and above all education and transparency.
Founded in 1994 | Funded Over $10bln | Serviced over 33,000 people
We are a nationwide Mortgage Lending company, a HUD approved FHA Direct Endorsed Lender and a Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer. As a Direct Lender we are able to provide our clients with money at highly competitive rates and customized loan products that fit their needs and their budgets. Our clients save money and close their loans on-time because we utilize the most advanced mortgage technology available.
We take pride in providing superior customer service and creating satisfied customers, and that approach has enabled us to maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and a 5 Star Rating as a Mortgage Lender with Zillow.
(US Mortgage Corporation NMLS: 3901 – www.consumeraccess.org)
Partner with US Mortgage Corporation to grow your business
- Pre-qualified leads
- Online Exposure
- Client Support
- Co-Marketing Opportunities
- Professional In-House Marketing department