Low 15-year fixed rates mean big savings for you!
Lower mortgage rates and a shorter term means less interest overall.
- Pay less interest over the course of your loan
- Security of a consistent rate and payment
- Pay off your mortgage as fast as possible
How a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 15 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties